Graduate Programme 2018
Applications are now CLOSED for our Graduate Programme 2018 -#BeYourFuture
We are currently seeking graduates to join our 2018 Technical & Commercial Graduate Programmes. Graduates will have the unique opportunity to work in multiple business units as part of the 15- week rotation and on- boarding programme. You will be closely mentored by industry leaders and have the opportunity to work with leading edge technology solutions, for our Tier 1 and Tier 2 customers.
We are also accepting applications for our 6-9 month Technical Internship Programme for February 2018, applicants will be seeking placement as part of their degree course.
We are excited to bring on board the best of the best; people who are passionate about developing and delivering technology-based solutions to solve the ever changing needs of our customers. Our graduates will get to impact and shape their future and do something meaningful, every day.
Based in Dublin you will be exposed to working in a global, fast-paced, technology-driven and customer-led organisation. As a global company our people have the opportunity to work and travel internationally.
There are graduate opportunities available across the different deployment and support organisations, including Technology and Customer Support, Solutions Management, Professional Services, CTO and Marketing. This programme will commence in September 2018.
What you can expect?
- 15- week structured on-boarding programme involving rotations across the business
- A mentor to guide and assist you throughout the programme
- Gain an understanding of parallel programming techniques
- Build knowledge of cutting edge of database technology
- Develop an understanding of Agile / Kanban methodologies
- Exposure to a fully operational DevOps / Microservices deployment organisation
- Exposure to multiple programming languages
- You will be in your final year of tertiary study at degree level or beyond in a Computer Science, Business or Marketing, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Maths or Physics related disciplines OR graduated in the last 2 years in a relevant discipline
- Can demonstrate a passion for new technologies
- Effective communicator – verbal and written
- Displays a strong collaborative bias / team player
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, highly customer focused organisation
- Understanding of DevOps and Microservices technologies and practices
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary + sign on bonus (with regular performance based increments)
- Up to 26 days annual leave
- Social club & Breakfast mornings
- Free coffee
- Full Healthcare paid for
- Tax saver travel scheme (Bus/Rail/Luas)
- Tuition/Education support
- Discounted dental & travel Insurance
- Retirement savings plan
- Life assurance
See full list of benefits here
Check back here for updates and info for the 2019 Programme